Friday 21 November 2014

Marvellously Mint Velvet!


Another day, another street styling session! And today we meet the lovely ( and of-course stylish) Clarissa ( I know, cool name right!!). This lovely Manchester resident was just walking around the city centre when we saw her ( and had to somewhat sprint after her... don't judge us guys!). When we did catch up to her, she was so lovely! She told us about her fab outfit and it turns out that she is very high class today! She is wearing a Jool hat, a Mint Velvet jacket, an FCUK jumper, Karen Millen trousers, and Dune trainers! So much high fashion that I can't even word my jealousy right now! Nevertheless, she does look amazing and I'm feeling like I need to put a grade on this ensemble ... hmm... I give this an A-, but that's only because I'm jealous and if I give her an A* my ego may not be able to take it! We love you Clarissa, stay amazing! Kisses from Pretty Disturbia! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment